Schedule of Events
Friday April 17th –
· 10am to 5pm- Check in and meat inspections
· 3:30pm – (new this year) Brisket Preparation (you’ll see brisket selection and trimming. Discuss types of rubs and injections. )
· 5pm - Cooks meeting at the Rec room(behind office)
· 5:15pm - Chili Potluck (Chili provided by Smokehouse 72) please bring something to share. Also crappy beer night starts. Bring a can of waste to deposit into the beer toilet. You must pull from the toilet if you bring something. Winner of the worst beer will receive the coveted toilet coozie award.
· 6:00 - Turn in Box presentation at the Rec room.
The rest of the night is enjoyed just relaxing and have fun sharing stories and helpful tips from all.
Saturday, April 18th –
11:15 - Judges meeting at the Rec Room (behind office)
Judges, you may show up early and check out the teams that are cooking. Please be on time.
· 11:55 - 12:05 Chicken turned in and judged
· 12:25 - 12:35 Ribs turned in and judged
· 12:55 - 1:05 Pork turned in and judged
· 1:25 - 1:35 Brisket turned in and judged.
· 2pm - Start the team/judge reviews.
· 4pm - Announcement of winners